Re: S&P Daytrading - 1000 Trade Review

     Although, I still consider myself young at 42 yo, I'm too old to
daytrade. I burned myself out years ago and just can't stomach the lows and
stress associated with daytrading. So, I went to a next higher time frame,
short term trading. I still take S&P trades, but have placed enough rules that
I only get 1-3 trades per week and I look for the very best of set ups.
Trading twos on my account since last June and taking trades overnite, has
given me over 200 percent return without all the stresses of taking 3-4 trades
per day and all the slippage.
     One can make an incredible amount trading as small as E-Minis, but
instead on using 5 minute bars, use 60 minute bars.

Oat