Pricing

I called Omega (800) 793-0144 ext 1322. They're open on Saturday to take
orders for the new releases. The sales rep I spoke to has no idea that there
was a deadline of 31 March, 1999 to upgrade TS. And if you don't have
OptionStation, the full upgrade to Prosuite will cost you $2340.99 plus
$29.99 shipping (it's gonna cost you $29.99 for shipping even if you offer
to have Fed Ex pick it up for you on your own account. ).  Cost for me was
quoted to be $499 plus $29.99 shipping. And the RadarScanner or whatever
they call it won't be ready for release until sometime in the second quarter
of 1999. Sales rep don't know why they're taking money and orders for
something that is not ready for release. Nor does he know of when it will
release. Of course, if you just trade a limited number of securities, you
won't need this (got him to admit this after 5 minutes or so of jawboning.).

I think I'll wait for my Y2K patch. And if you have TS 3.5, you're up the
creek without a paddle in a sinking boat.