Re: Selling my TS?

Given the pitiful state of the new TS 5, you may want to keep your TS 4
because if they ever do give out a patch as promised, it will become a hot
item..

Mark Brown

ps i am serious last year some others and myself were threatened by a
software lobby group on behalf of omega for selling our extra copies of
ts...they latter on this list said they would not enforce it at this time.