Re: $29.95 for shipping ?? and thievery abound

Bill Cruz would sell to anyone, MB included, if it generated a profit <g>
Anything else is silliness...

Tony Haas

BTW, you can bet that Bill Cruz & Co. is drooling over the $16 million in
potential upgrade (and shipping) profits. Greedy is as greedy does...

Ron Augustine wrote:
>I hope Omega keeps a list of all the people bitching and refuses to sell the
>new release to them.
>
>It would make life much simpler -- who needs the hassles and aggravation?

The only list Omega's making is gray market sales and Safesoft dongles <g>