$29.95 for shipping ?? and thievery abound

>Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:24:14 -0600
>From: Robert W Cummings <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: pricing

>$29.95  shipping?????/ What a bogus way to clip 20 bucks on a shipping
>charge from the customer. Only cost them 10 bucks to send it overnight via
>fed ex.

>Robert

    Why don't they just charge $519.95 for upgrade and $9.95 for shipping ???
That would be more HONEST - a new concept in doing business ?? !!!  I don't
feel very appreciated by the company.   Actually, this is small time
comparing to what the credit card companies are doing by gouging
their customers in numerous hidden fees.  I guess thievery are everywhere,
not just in the markets, that's why I call it "commission and theft ( not
slippage) "
No wonder they are fighting Electronic Trading, and when they do have it, it
somehow are made to malfunction enough to keep the public a step in the dark.
That goes for Level 2 Daytrading-  watch out !!!  That's the last thing the MM
wants
you to do is drink out of the water hole that they dug for themselves.  With
few
exceptions, most of the tradings are done outside of the view of Level 2
screens,
trades out of time sequences, etc.  I use to do Level 2 trading, but I got
smarter
and wiser now.  When I did Level 2 trading, I felt like they put an X mark on
my shirt
and start shooting at me, 'cos they know I am a daytrader and looking for a
quick
buck and they knew what it takes to get me out.  How do they know ??  'cos my
order came
from an ECN like TNTO, ARCH, ISLAND, etc.  Now, I don't do that anymore;
rather
I hide behind another MM's name.  It isn't a perfect hiding place, but it sure
beats getting
shot at, and it keeps them guessing as to whether I am a long term or short
term
trader or investor so they trend to not care or leave me alone.
     Try an alternative trading software, CableSoft's Online LiveWire.  It
does not have the flexiability
of the Omega's Power Editor, but it's much better in every way.  The speed are
awesome !!!!
I do not have any connection with them, other than a satisflied user for about
7 plus
years.  Why haven't you heard of it ??  Poor marketing, I guess.