Re: Omega Announces Prices for Products

> This is simple it is an Option under Application Options to maintain f*.dop
> files in the New DownLoader.

Well - I feel like a total dope <g>.  Only defense is I just downloaded the
program Tuesday - and haven't had a chance to explore it.  But thanks for saving
me *lots* of time.

> I loved Version 2 myself - it let me cut code like TradeStation until I
> foolishly upgraded to version 3 and it ate my disks up!!

Version 2 is one of those programs I tend to keep forever until I have to throw
it away because of something like Y2K.  It has worked flawlessly for me under
Windows 3.1, Windows 95 and Windows 98 (and now that my computer is probably 20
times faster than the computer I had when I first bought the program - it goes
like the wind).  Robyn