BMI server ?

While looking at a chart of DELL I notice out of range prices which I want to
edit out. Every time I try to access the edit ticks for DELL the Server GPF's.
This happens with the offline also. There is no problem doing this with any
other symbols, only DELL.

So I figure that I will delete the data. The server took about 10 minutes to
delete it, just the DELL data. I tried this with another symbol that had as
many days of data and it only took 2 seconds. I save no more than 90 days of
data.

Was my dell data corrupted and was there any other way to do this besides to
delete it? Everything works fine now that DELL is gone but I am kind of lost
on what happened. Is this a common problem in the server?

Thanks
Ron
PS if someone could send me 50 days of DELL I would grateful.