RE: Coding a semi-permanent support/resistance line

To quote myself:
"...nor can I confirm the usefulness of the technique."

Still, it's a pretty simple technique. Note that by using 144 tick bars,
Stowell is playing a longer intraday trend than I might feel comfortable
with (if I traded bonds, which I don't). Of course, he may use those long
bars to give him time to properly calculate the trend.

Incidentally, since both the earth's diameter and the speed of my overdue
notice are constants, I can't immediately see how this would improve the
calculation. Please explain. I only ask to sit humbly at thy feet and learn
thy secrets, oh master.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading  NYC