Re: Data Needed

> Does anyone have some data files for symbols INTC, MSFT, a well known
> futures contract (S&P ??) and its cash, and an index (INDU ?) in the
> following format?  Or can anyone tell me where to get data that looks like
> this format?

Do OI numbers occur with stocks? I don't recall ever seeing those in any
time series except stock options. If you have some of your required data,
only in an incorrect format, a perl script would make short work of the
reformatting (probably a one liner). If the historical quotes on Yahoo
would work after reformatting, you could modify the print statement in
QuoteMonster to save the data in the preferred format. QM and some other
scripts are on http://xmlworks.com/ (free, open source). HTH.

Cheers,

Jim
--