Re: CL_The good news??

:the REAL news: GREENSPAN was talking lengthy (on CNBC) and didn't say
:anything about EXUBERANCE or whatever that word is :--))

A somewhat loose translation would be ' uberschnapt '   Yes....we had a lot of eye
shifting and questions like ... what the hell is ' irrational over exuberance ?'
till this day we like to avoid such phraseology....

:The Senate is closer to acquitting the President.  The end of that ordeal
:should be positive for the market.  That was the first thing that crossed my
:mind about this rally.  Bonds are down to steady. That is positive considering
:the near closure of the Impeachment process.

Now how is it that two luke warm to tepid news stories like that can move the
market?
Now if we can't find the trigger.... are we going to depend on some news reporter
on CNN who is not a trader to explain this?

John L .......I kinda like that little line below....

> Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

John