Re: EL Help PLEASE!

Karl,

My suggestion is to use the set of trendline functions. They are not limited to
the 4 plot max. per indicator.
They are described in the online docs under the indicator help wizard. You can
create, draw specifying the start and end bars and prices and delete them at
will.  I am travelling until the weekend and don't have TS on this machine.  If
no-one responds with some sample code by then - send me an email and I will post
a sample of some or a pointer to it.

John