BMI Datafeed

Bob:

This is not a reply to BMI Datafeed but is a question about the FTP program
you recommended to me a few days ago.

I downloaded it and was able to access the Omega FTP site.  After I
downloaded the 2/8/99 BMI refresh data, I couldn't get it over to the local
window.  After playing with it for a while, I noticed that the file was
indeed in the Paste window but I couldn't get it to show up in the chart
window.

In your setup, does the entire process proceed automatically?

How do you get the file to go into the local window?

Is it possible to automate the process from a desktop icon?  I assume the
Paste In operation must still be done manally?

I'd appreciate knowing how you have set up your process?

Thanks for your help.

Stan Katz
skat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx