Powerful Windows Macro, Mouse clicks and keys.

There was some discussion by Mark Jurik and others looking for macros that
record mouse clicks as well as sendkeys.  I found one that seems to do that
and much more @ ZDnet's software library.

Here's a review from ZDnet:

Macro Express 99  02-02-99
Insight Software Solutions

Macro Express 99 is an incredibly powerful macro recorder and playback
utility. Automate all of your common tasks by simply turning on the recorder,
performing the actions one time, then calling up the macro when needed. Macro
Express 99 will insert text or dates; launch programs and Websites; control
your mouse; insert symbols, dates, or time; execute delays, pauses, and repeat
loops; cut and paste to the Clipboard; do window commands; and lots more. Use
it globally or for specific programs, launching macros via Hot Key, ShortKey,
a pop-up menu, or a timed schedule. Create wizards, use the scripting editor,
and more. Explore the extensive command structure for 30 days, then register.
Reviewed on Jan 29 1999.

System Requirements
Windows 95, 98, or NT

Purchase Information
Shareware: Free to try, $34.95 if you decide to keep it.

to read review:
http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-
bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=000XEB&b=

to download:
ftp://ftp.zdnet.nis.newscorp.com/pub/private/sWlIB/utilities/other_utilities/m
crexpss.zip

(I have no interest, etc., just some reciprocal altruism at work)

Hi Sam, great to see you active on the list!  The rest of us can only benefit.
I'll try to get some "mind twisters" to you for your book.  Say hi to your
brother and the rest of the Tennis family too.  Why the move to Ft. Walton
Beach?

Anyone been in touch with Miles Dunbar lately? or Aldo Valdes?  If you know
how to get in touch with either of them please respond to me privately or pass
my e-maill address to them with my regards.

And lastly to Doug Demming and the other DLL wizards.  How many 32 bit DLL's
will we need to make TS2000i do the things we want to do?  Do you have any
ready?

Many Thanks,
Drew Mayer