Re: Optimal-F ELA - please repost!! :)

Ya know.... I posted this thing privately a few times ....knowing that almost
everyone on this list must have seen this about 3-4 times already..   the
original poster or posters are already at the fatigue point in having to repost
this file.  I will therefore give you one more look at it.  It's a great piece
of work for those who can apply it...

John

felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I never saw anyone posted it before, are you sure someone did?
>
> Don't like to feel there too many people just sucking and never contributed
> anything.
> As in too many lurkers looking for freebies forever more.
>
> Danny Masters wrote:
>
> > I would love to see this too

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\optf1.ela"