Re: CL_Apology

Oh hell NO!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if offered a TL beta for free, I'd refuse it. I don't compromise my
beliefs for anyone or anything, especially for a measly discount. I can pay
for TL's full cost in 5 min of S&P trading.

I think I know what the truth is, but having never met Bob at Snowbird or
seen TL in action, I felt like a marble rolling around in a can. If or when
I buy a semi-bug free version of TL, then I'll definitely comment pro and
con about it, like I do with TS now. No kid gloves then.

Yes, my comments where a concern for others getting scammed, and that has
not or will never change.

Tony Haas

By their actions, you shall know them