Re: DATA FEED FOR FUTURE SOURCE PROFESSIONAL?

It looks pretty certain that this product is oriented and will be priced for
the institutional market.  If you have ever priced Futuresource, you will
know that their bundled software products are leased per month, and very
expensive.  If I remember correctly, their previous version of Futuresource
Expert was comparable in price to CQG for windows (5-700/mos.), and was far
simpler than CQG.  Time will tell, but I wouldn't get too excited if you are
an individual trader.

Chris Lober