Changing a window's name?

I have a few charts which are of the same commodity, but with different
systems working on them. Since they're  working off the same  market,
they both appear as, say, "gold comex 4/99", in the "window" menu
choice.
Multiply this by several different commodities and it's a pain in the
butt to have to open each one when looking for the correct chart(s). Is
there any way I can change a charts name so it will appear in the
"window" menu as "gold comex 4/99 M Avg" ,instead??