Re: Celeron

"Owen Davies" <owen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wonders:
>Anybody know whether Linux will run on celery?
>Not that it would help with running TS, but my ideal
>computer would be both Microsoft-free and Omega-free.

I believe Linux runs fine on Celeron, at least I don't
recall seeing comments saying otherwise on the Linux
mailing lists, but I haven't followed that question
specifically.  I think there were comments that Celeron
wasn't a very good price/performance fit for Linux for
some reason, but nothing about not running well.

Jim