NT vs W95

I wrote a 4 line indicator for a member of our user group with my TS
running on windows95, he transfered it to 5 or 6 TS running on
windows nt, the indicator worked fine , but now he cant open any
indicators in PowerEditor, no matter what indicator he clicks on
only the 1st indicator opens.

He had no Idea what was going on and reloaded TS on all the
computers, worked fine ,not knowing what was the problem he
transfered the indicator from my floppy and gets the same problem
Rick