ChartScaning Without Alert

I need to scan charts with a volatility indicator that uses swing points
(strength =3). The average volatility is plotted and I want to filter
charts that have an average volatility greater than a certain value. The
alert, of course, will only trigger if there is a value for the
indicator on the last bar. The problem is that the last swing point may
be 10 to 20 bars from the last bar and the average volatility plot stops
at the last swing point. There are so few charts with a swing point on
the last bar that out of 500 charts only 10 are selected. Visually there
are many more charts with the average volatility greater than my chosen
certain value. How can this kind of data be scanned?  I will appreciate
any help on this.

Wayne Mathews