Re: OFF TOPIC: HP 300 OFFICEJET FAX MACHINE PROBLEM.....

charles meyer wrote:

> Group:
>
> Any idea why I can receive faxes but cannot send them?  The
> numbers dial, ring, and then after a time I get the 'failed fax'
> report saying 'no answer' which can't be right.  Thanks
> for any help....
>
> Charles

I had a problem with my HP Officejet fax and HP has this policy if they
can't diagnose and give you a fix over the phone their is no
charge.Otherwise $25.They told me what my fix was and it worked and I
was glad to give them the $25. They wanted $263 -not a typo- minimum if
you had to send it to them.   Harry