Re: preliminary results of my system

if you are using daily bars, then how would the system determine if the
percentage win or the percentage loss happened first.  to put another way
how does your system know the order of the ticks in the bar?  if a bar opens
and then trades lower first and then it trades higher, did you know that ts
will take the best case scenario?  testing like this should be dismissed as
invalid testing.

many pitfalls await the system tester