Re: Internet data providers ??

I use Interquote (www.interquote.com) for portfolio snapshots and
use QCharts from Quote.com for tick charts.  There are differences
between the two, in that Interquote's upstream provider is (as I recall)
DBC and Quote.com's is another (S&P Comstock).  There are always
some differences, not only in time but often in Open price quotes.

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx