Futures Mag tells the truth

I have to commend Futures magazine and the author Thomas Stridsman for the
book review on page 86 of the February 1999 issue. It is the first outright
negative review of a system vendor that I have ever seen in such a mag that
depends on these kinds of scumbags for advertising dollars. I have to say
from personal experience that this review is well-deserved, and about
time!!! All the scams in the industry ought to be named for what they are.
This particular emporer has had no clothes on for a very long time and this
is the first time I have seen anyone say so in public. Hooray!!

I have been voicing my opinion for years that people should not waste their
money on this person's trading courses. Now it should be very clear that it
is even a waste of money - or worse - to buy his books. (This goes for alot
of others as well I'm sure, but this one I know for sure.)

David Cicia