Re: cash ,,,,

Neal,

Personally I havent found watching the variation in the premium all that
helpful - there are fake spikes and blind alleys -   What would be helpful
is to have access to impending cash market activity, if only 30 seconds in
advance - you know the sort of information which Morgan and Sachs get the
night before -