Re: [TradersGroup] Free Options Course via Email

I read this guy's book. I bought it because I thought it would show me another way a
"professional day trader" looks at a market. He uses trendlines and channels( in
conjunction with RSI ) to indicate market trends and reversal points. If you had no
other fancy indicators or systems it could be possible to trade this way. It is a
nother way of " reading the tape", looking at the price action. He also makes the
point of using different times frames together to give a good handle on the
probability of success and/or continuation of a move.He does make a some very good
points, although they may seem obvious." When the market does what it is supposed to
do, you should go with it....But if the market does NOT do what it should do, you
are probably looking at a strong move in the opposite direction". The best thing
about this book is that he walks you through a trading day on a 1 minute basis
showing how he reacted to the twists and turns of an S&P day.

terrence