Re: Y2K Question

Dans un courrier daté du 28/01/99 07:38:55 Heure d7iver Pari55 Madrid,
robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  I have TS4 but I think Omega's policy sucks for TS3.5 owners.
>  I would encourage them to go to WOW a superior company to Omega than to
>  upgrade to the newer TS version.
>  Robert

TS3.5 users should update to TS4 if they want the yk2 patch.
Developping a patch for an old program is not a pice of cake.
It must be tested before , so the overload of work is double for a customer
database more than tiny.
Under these conditions, why not patch TS 3.01, TS2 that were very also
different ?

Lets see what Omega will propose for TS3.5 users.
Maybe they will propose a special upgrade price for 3.5  to 4.0 users.

Sincerely,

Pioerre Orphelin