RE: Need Help with TS Inconsistency

>>After that
:trade I was doing some system testing, and found that Chart Scanner
:running on 1/27 no longer reflects the trade I executed on 1/26 nor the
:signal it gave me on 1/26.<<

The first step I'd take is to determine whether the trade signal on 1/26 was supposed to happen.  Also for 1/27.  Have you worked out the calcs manually?  What result did you find?

Manual calculation isn't so bad when you transcribe most of the system into an indicator and plot the relevant values.  You can then inspect the indicator values using the View / Data Window command.

-Mark Jurik