Re: Need Help with TS Inconsistency

That's what I figured out before joining this list. Another way is to
delete (not status disabled) the system and then reapply it to the chart
when the visual indicators are close to a go.  Amazing to see the arrows
either disappear or reappear. This technique has save me 10's of thousands.

Real traders gotta do what they gotta do to survive....

TH