Re: Need Help with TS Inconsistency

But isn't that a TS problem if the math functions as defined by the core
program are incorrect? Wouldn't single vs double precision come into play
here? Round off error would be less a problem with double precision math.
Will TS2000 have double precsion math?

I'd hate to think that I would have to reinvent the wheel each time new
software is released or upgraded. Great, let's all break out the hand
calculators and verify each signal! That's why TS2000 scares me more than a
buggy TS4 with its known faults. You can usually work around them.

TH