an accident waiting to happen?

>took Gentry snowboarding last night, got home and saw my equity run. The
>trades didn't match I ended up buying another at 124425 instead of selling
>one so I was long 2 eminis. Sold one at 6:10 this am, I guess I ride the
>other? dumb luck. I'm sure thats enough to make you sick.

Received this email this morning... This guy's a great friend of mine.
Seems like every week there's something like this. This guy is the luckiest
guy I know. He trades by watching the wiggles. Has a different "system"
every day. Even his mistakes make money! At least this is the impression I
get. I think about stuff like this when my systems are flat.