Re: OmniTrader

It is a canned program that uses certain indicators to analyze either stocks or
futures(depending on which version you choose). I have a friend who has it and
found he had problems with it. He eventually gave up on it and now only uses TS
exclusively.I spoke to John Sweeney about this program since he did a review
about this program several years back. Since he did not say anything glowingly
positive about it in his review, I asked him why? He  sort of told me to read
between the lines and decide what was the best place for me to put my money...

terrence