Re: Omega Ad in Futures lets all order our copy of TS 2000 tomorrow COD of course

At 09:03 AM 1/26/99 -0700, sptrader wrote:
>  I also like the recent press release by Omega, where they state the new
>release date for TS2000 is Feb22, a "full month ahead of schedule " - this
>is about the 5th postponement that I can recall. How can it be ahead of
>schedule ? (aug,oct,dec,jan, now feb22)

I think this has something to do with our trading discipline.  Now I think
its really coming soon.  Remember, the more losses we got the higher the
probability to win and be correct?  Hehehhehhe, I just now know that maybe
Omega Cruz brothers are planning to sell us money/risk management trading
lessons programs?  They are beta testing it thru TS2000  Hahahha...

	jpascual@xxxxxxxxxxx