Re: Killer article

>Would you really smart guys enlighten those less-gifted among us on exactly
what you're talking about, and, further, how one such as I might research
and thereby perhaps incorporate such ideas and/or methods into my trading
that I might enhance it's accuracy and profitability some?  Thanks.

>Peter

first of all peter i know i'm a stupid human and thats why i dig so hard not
to be,  i posted a excellent link to the code list and so i will do the same
here for you few who are searching and researching.   I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
SciLab after all its free!  old math is all the machine of trading (books,
magazines, conferences, seminars) know.

Links to Statistical Software Providers

http://www.stata.com/links/stat_software.html

enjoy, mark