More on Connors VIX Reversal Trades

I had so many list members respond to me after I posted a chapter from
Larry Connors last book on trading his VIX reversal signals that I thought
the following might be of general interest.

(It may also be out of line given the tighter guidelines for posting.  If
it is, I assume Jim O. will delete this before it's posted.)

All of the VIX reversal signals are being posted every day on the web site
http://TRADEHARD.COM.

Go to "Futures" and "Market Bias" to see the signals.

         Bill Masciarelli

(While I have edited books for Larry in the past, I have no connection with
Tradehard.com)