Re: Its a weekend, joke time!!

Yeah, I know. But the problem is that there's almost as many posts (12
including this one) bitching about the bitchers and bitching at the bashers
as there is by the bashers (15).  And half of those posts came after
repeated pleas to stop :))  This has always been the case on this list.
I'm guilty at times (like now :)) too. What is incredible is that the
onslaught came after a dumb (and dated) Clinton - Monica joke list.

The best thing is to shut the hell up regarding politics and focus on
trading related issues; Clinton and republican hate mongers not welcome...

TH

And now I'll shut the hell up...:))