RE: Its a weekend, joke time!!

Nothing on Clinton the intended target, why not include that in your search
results? Maybe we should make it mandatory for every elected president to
under go a 50 million dollar 4 year investigation and you and I can pay for
it. Then we need to devise some investigation spending limits say 10 and 20
million for Congressmen and Senators as well. We can appoint two special
prosecutors one for the Republicans and another for the Democrats. Rules no
holds barred anything goes like a knife fight. I'm fine with that just want
a level playing field. Either stop unfair partisan investigations are
precede with it one or the other. When this is over please tell me where
anybody gained other than the talk shows TV ratings. Starr is a paid
tobacco supporter and if it were up to him cigarettes would still be
available to our kids with camel Joe and Sony walkmans. Starr IMHO has a
worse character than Clinton any day and his record with tobacco company's
proves me right but he's no fool and doesn't smoke cigarettes.

Robert