OptionStation 2000

I've had a few replies to my earlier question: "Is there anyone who has
beta'd OptionStation and/or has written EL functions to do "things"?"
However, they've been directed at the current version of OptionStation,
which I agree isn't worth too much (to be kind).
My interest is in OptionStation 2000, which I understand is to be released
very soon. I've evaluated a number of options software applications, and so
far the best all round offering is OptionVue 5 Pro. It has some amazing
features, although falls short in the "accounting" area and can't do
backtesting.
Mike Burke [Mike.Burke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] is Omega's product manager for
OptionStation, and he assures me their product is worth waiting for. He
responded that it does all that OptionVue can do, and more! Of course having
used Omega's products for many years, one has to discount the sunshine that
emanates from Florida, even on overcast days. Still, I hope it is a "good"
product. Heaven knows they try.
At a brief demo at FIA in Chicago last October, Mike did show EL code
"driving" functions for OptionStation. There isn't another package that can
do anything like that, excluding of course some very terse formulae that can
be entered into some options packages. I would like to exchange information
with anyone who has bet'd the new OptionStation, as I have some specific
development questions and I'm hopefully looking for impartial comments.
Regards,

Colin West
720-489-7189
Englewood,  CO USA