Re: Can I modify "System Equity" indicator?

At 11:44 AM -0500 1/23/99, Barry Kaufman wrote:

>I would like to plot System Equity as a percentage change rather than a
>dollar amount.  The System Equity indicator references I_OpenEquity and
>I_ClosedEquity, but I don't find these as functions or other indicators and
>I don't find help reference to them as EL words.  How can I get to these to
>apply an EL formula which can modify them on each bar?

They are located in the Function Wizard screen in the PowerEditor under
"System Information (for plots)". You can then click on "Function Help" to
see how to use them.

You must have an Indicator open in the PowerEdidor to see them in this screen.

Bob Fulks