Re: New!!

Felix I went to this site and appears to be quite new. The largest resell
item were books.
I would bet you a dollar to a dime that two thirds of those authors can't
make money trading.
I ran in to the ex wife of my old boss of years past yesterday. I asked
about him and she looked at me with despair and said "I guess he's okay". I
sensed something was wrong so I asked was he still trading. She said "of
course he is hook on it". I then asked was he making money and she replied
"NO". This is a highly intelligent man that spends nearly every waking hour
studying commodities and has for the past thirty years. He is a
fundamentalist. My thoughts about this were either your a fool to be a
fundamentalist or trading is only half the war the other is the mind. I've
been around long enough to realize trading is a sickness for some.
Difference is if your sick and trade but make money its okay. If not its a
tragic life. This site will do well but if you've been trading for a while
with no sucess a book written by the same has little to offer IMHO.

Robert