hard coding my stop just the way i like it.

my entries of both my short sells and buy long signals have been great
but usually are few and far between and only give about 10 percent
profit before they turn on me.  i would like to hard code a stop for my
exit signals.

i want a trailing stop of 5 percent above the executed price and never
to loose more than 10 percent from the executed price. also if a stop is
hit i would like to exit the next day at the open.

because im very new to this forum i thought i would plead for any
suggestion on how to do this with EL without using TS 4.0's software
money management system.

regards. traderzee