Stock Brokers that trade your TradeStation alerts

I will be abandoning the daily screen watching process until I get my new
house built.  I would like to find a stock broker that will watch for my 5
minute bar TradeStation alerts to trade SPYers for me during this time.  If it
works out, maybe I can play more golf after the house is built instead of
being clued to the screen.  I know their are brokers for futures that will do
this but have never heard of any stock brokers.  Does anyone know a stock
broker ( at reasonable rates) that has a great deal of TradeStation experience
that will do this?

Russ