Re: CL_e minni

  • To: code list <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: CL_e minni
  • From: rickinri@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:57:26 -0500 (EST)

> After 3-4 such occurrences in the past week or so, only the most naive will
> believe this was an accident. The real crock is that the CME wants the
> off-floor e-mini business but doesn't want to step up to the plate to see
> that the system is not abused.
>

> Earl
If we look at both sides of this,it was it a clerk throwing his
briefcase or  the  move happened when someone with a qlobex
terminal saw some reason to run the market up.If this is going to
bee seen as an evil thing, I dont know if it is , then  the CME would
would try to stop these occurrences.

If the briefcase story is true the trader must have bought a lot of
mini's and didn't want them, in 2 min they were in the hole 8 points
on however many they bought

If it was some one running the market, it must be some arb deal or
something