MACD Bullish Divergence

I am trying to code a ShowMe that will identify
Bullish Divergence between the fast MACD and price swings using the
BullishDivergence function in TrdaeStation. For use with the TS Chart
Scanner.

It appears to work ok on the divergences that have the price swing
making a new low  but MACD fast line does notmake a new low compared
to previous swing low.

Im not sure how I would code it to identify
the divergences when MACD fast line makes a new low and price does not
make a new low from previous swing low.

I am not very experienced in using EL. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how I might improve the code or perhaps has a version they would be
willing to share.

I can send Gif example & .ela

any help or suggestions appreciated

Regards

{
1/19/99
ShowMe
Bullish Divergence MACD fast line
}

Input: Osc(MACD(close, 3, 10));
Input: BarsnSwg(30),BrsFmLow(2);

Var: MacdDIV(true);

IF BullishDivergence(low,Osc,BrsFmLow,BarsnSwg)[0] = 1 and
BullishDivergence(low,Osc,BrsFmLow,BarsnSwg)[1] = 0 Then begin  { an
attempt to filter out repeat signals}

 Plot1(High,"ShowMe");
  IF CheckAlert Then Alert = TRUE;
end;