Re: Omega News Release

>Omega Research's next generation of products is expected, upon release,
>to be compatible with the following real-time Internet and broadcast
>data services:  Data Broadcasting Corporation's Signal Online
>(Internet), StockEdge Online (Internet), InSite (Internet), DBC Signal
>(Broadcast) and BMI (Broadcast); Data Transmission Network
>Corporation's DTN Real Time and DTNstant (Broadcast); and PC Quote,
>Inc.'s Hyperfeed(TM) (Internet and Broadcast).  Agreements or
>arrangements are also in place to add, later this year, as compatible
>real-time data services, FutureSource Information Systems, Inc.'s MDS
>network datafeed and its stand-alone datafeed, and Standard & Poor's
>ComStock's Xpressfeed(TM).

>now is this vapor news or the real thing.....time does not tell
us......will
>see

PC Quote : Because I am developing a TS repacement I can tell you for a
fact!  That when I talked to PC Quote just before Christmas they old me that
Omega had no deal with them!  Call and ask them..

DTN : DITTO they are developing their own software "ONLY" for the internet.

SPComstock : DITTO no one there in commercial sales has heard of this..

Cant speak for the others but I do know that FutureSource has another
software product for the internet and it isn't Omega.

Believe what the hell you want to, it doesn't seem to matter how much proof
I come up with.  I can tell you this if they do release whatever they are
going to call it in Feb.  It will not run on the data feeds I mentioned
above.  Mark Brown