Re: The permanent dongle...

> Bill Gates has seen his window of opportunity and he's going for it.

Oh yes. This will be just brilliant. No software ownership anymore,
pay by click on menu item or sponsored  - broker ads flying over my
charts. Finally I will have my thin Microsoft versions were I only
have those functions that I really need (approximately 5). And if I
need more then Microsoft will "see" through my Internet connection
that I am feverishly looking for something and they will sell it to
me. Yes, I love it. And their online-mega-thesaurus will  recognize
that I am using dirty language in my letters and will link seamlessly
to some appropriate web sites - thank you. Beta versions, incomplete
software versions, Y2K problems will be a thing of the past since I
don't have any software anymore. If it doesn't work they can switch
it off instantly. Whole bunches of lawyers will be out of work.
Performance problems will be gone - its the ISPs fault - only need
enough computer for those animated 3D ads.

Where must I send my dongle ?

Gerrit

I will not need and not be able to program my own