EL Question

A qestion for all the EL Gurus:

Within the system stops dialog box you can toggle various "canned" stops like
moneymanagement stops, breakeven stops, etc.  I am currently using these on a system
of mine.  However, I really need these stops in EasyLanguage so I can add some flags
when they get hit which turns other system activities on and off.  Bottom line, I
simply need to make the stops execute from EasyLanguage.

I've programmed the stops but it seems the stops aren't executed until after the
close of each bar.   However, when I use the dialog box settings, the stops get
triggered during a given intraday bar.  Does anyone have any examples of how to get
the same moneymanagement stop to execute with the same results whether triggered from
the "system dialogs box settings" or from within EasyLanguage?  Many thanks.

Regards,
Bill Vedder