Re: Omega Dongle

	Jeez, what's your problem? Why the vehement post? TradeStation isn't going
to cost you one dime more since you own a copy legitimately, as do I.
SafeSoft is history. Unfortunately, apologists for Omega, like you, are not.

	What IS a problem is the fact that Omega has failed to provide us with a
Y2K fix. One would think, if thay had figured it out, they would make it
available. Even at a cost, altho that would be unfair...but they have not
even given us that option. What gives, Pierre?

Jim

	And D'ONT even THINK about giving me any crap about Bullseye. Where's the
fix?