RE: Automate optimization runs?

I would like to optimize a single system on a single chart, look at the
results, then re-run the optimizer with new parameter settings, based on
the system's performance on the prior range of parameter settings.  This
would be a form of directed hill-climbing process and would entail the
followng sequence:

set optimizer parameters
run optimizer
save results table to a text file
analyze file with homebrew code (in C, VB, etc.)
determine new parameters settings
repeat process until some condition is met

Can homebrew code be integrated with TS Trades to achieve the above?  Or is
something totally different required?

- Mark Jurik