RE: Y2K ( collective answer)

"The TS4 patch will exist and solve for this problem too, no doubt on this
point.
That's aside, there is a problem that could be solved by the DLL developer:
He
could be able to recompile the DLL to 32 bits to be compliant with TS2000.
More, due to unlimited EL code size in TS2000, some DLL codes can be avoided
now."

Last time I checked TS2000 GlobalServer won't support the DDE interface used
in TS4 to access the server like in TS4.  It's all COM, I believe, which
means in this case a TOTAL rewrite.  I think what Dennis is talking about
goes beyond simply calling a DLL routine from Easy Language.

Brian.